🧁 Transcribe the webinar/event, or write down the key findings from your research.
🧁 Group the information by common themes.
🧁 Find the single thread that stitches everything together.
🧁 Decide what your key takeaway is.
🧁 Decide on your call-to-action.
🧁 For each theme, look at each piece of information and determine whether it relates to the:
- Big idea to help overcome the problem, or take advantage of the opportunity.
- Practical tips and tricks.
- What’s topical/keywords.
- Research to back up your key points.
🧁 Imagine your basic structure is:
- Section 1: executive summary.
- Section 2: context.
- Section 3, 4, 5: key themes (one per section).
- Section 6: conclusion.
- Section 7: call-to-action.
🧁 Start by writing about the context (section 2).
🧁 Next write your key themes (sections 3, 4, 5).
🧁 Repurpose your headings to write the executive summary (section 1).
🧁 Repurpose your practical tips, tricks and actions to write the conclusion (section 6).
🧁 Edit, edit and edit again.