So here’s a little something that I’m very, very excited about…
40(ish) weeks ago I signed up to #Write52, a wonderful initiative where you pledge to write original content every week. You can read more about it here…
I’d just read the most inspiring and obvious book – ‘They Ask You Answer’ – which advocates creating content that answers all the questions your customers actually ask, regardless of how painful or awkward it may feel to answer those questions.
Wanting to create a bit of an FAQ section on my website – but containing actual frequently asked questions rather than questions I really wished people would ask – I went back through old emails and online conversations pulling my list together, and then noted new questions as they arose. My #Write52 commitment was to answer these questions.
One of the things I advocate to my clients is the importance of re-spinning, re-purposing and re-forming their existing content to extract the maximum value from it.
So that’s what I did.
Introducing ‘The Little Book of B2B Blogging’
An absolute labour of love, The Little Book of B2B Blogging wraps up many of those #Write52 posts into a single ebook, while also mixing in some longer insights from my blog. It is the ultimate example of re-forming existing content into something uber useful for the audience.
The book covers:
- The problem with blogging
- The big blogging opportunity
- A process for building your blog’s content strategy
- Step 1: define its purpose
- Step 2: identify your audience
- Step 3: brainstorm
- Step 4: prioritise
- Step 5: schedule
- Step 6: write
- Beyond the words…
- What to do if you’ve been writing for a while
- Giving your existing copy a new lease of life
- How to re-spin blog content
- How to re-purpose blog content
- How to re-form blog content
- And how it it’s not just blogs you need to consider
- A simple strategy for regular blogging
- Getting published in the right place
- Measuring success
- Finishing with the first step you need to take in order to start blogging today
And it’s my gift to you
The Little Book of B2B Blogging is available to download here…
But I will be getting a limited run of hard copies printed soon. If you would like to get your hands on a copy, simply request one through my contact form – remembering to include your postal address.
I promise, I’m not going to contact you a few days later and try to sell you anything. I genuinely want to give you a little gift, in the hope that it inspires you to create some fabulous new content for your blog.